Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blog out CH. 21

I can't believe Katniss is actually going to the feast.  She is risking her own life to save Peeta's.  Foxface just grabbed her bag and ran she is smart.  Clove threw a knife at Katniss luckily it didn't hit her or she would be dead.  The second knife got her but only cut her on the forehead.  Clove got her down and she is going to savor the moment of killing her.  Wow I can't believe that Thresh just saved Katniss.  Thresh saved her because Katniss tried to save Rue and stuck with her until she died. 

3 comments:

  1. I know right i cna't belive that Clove would not snap at the chance of killing Katniss I mean i am happy that she didn't but still. How could Clove miss Katniss with a knife when she was so close? I thought that going for the bag was smart bercause those are needed supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing Thresh was there because if he wasn't our main character would have been dead. Good job on your post.

    ReplyDelete